Monday, November 28, 2011

Living the Dream Part 2

We had officer elections today and I am excited to say that I have been elected president of our newly formed and not yet named chapter. It's pretty bittersweet because I have a ton of other things to do, but I'm hoping that will calm down next semester. Even if it doesn't, Beta is a higher priority for me than several of the other things I am involved in. This is the sisterhood I've dreamed of for nine years, there is no way I'm going to screw it up.

My former outsider friend was elected vice president. She was worried, but I had no doubts. She deserves it and I am confident that someday she will make a great president. Actually, all of the girls who really expressed interest in an office got their chosen office, and I think that is the first step to things running smoothly. One can only hope, right?

Now I need to hurry up and chat with my online chapter and finish my next two pledge training tests. That will be part of my task at work tomorrow. I am determined to be the best sorority girl that I can be :D

No comments: