Saturday, November 19, 2011

10 Secrets to a Charmed Life

Miles Redd, Matchbook, Feb. 2011

1. Have at least 8 sources of light in a room.
2. Use trays liberally to collect things.
3. Embrace different heights.
4. Something sculptural...can make a dead corner seem exciting.
5. If you don't have time for ironing sheets, just do the pillowcases.
6. A good scented soap makes a wonderful sachet.
7. Eucalyptus Espom Salt...makes a great exfoliating scrub and soothing bath.
8. Eat chia seeds.
9. Screens add dimensions to rooms.
10. Invest in a housekeeper.


I found this magazine online and I am in love with it. Of course it's the kind of magazine that advertises Lilly Pulitzer and Kate Spade (note number ten). I wore my Kate Spade purse until it literally started falling apart. It's the kind of brand I can only afford on ebay. I love looking through the pages, though. It's inspiration for more budget friendly substitutes.

No comments: