Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Morning Shift

Dear Phone,

Thank you so much for freezing in the middle of your daily update last night. It's a really good thing I didn't actually need that alarm to go off at 6:45 so that I could make it to breakfast before work. I love it when I feel challenged to get ready in eight minutes and I know my supervisors appreciate me being fifteen minutes late.

I also can't wait to try to track down another person who wakes up for breakfast even when they have an afternoon class. It will be another great challenge since I can only think of one off the top of my head. I hope you start being reliable in time for me to send the text message!

Sincerely,
Michelle

P.S.: Though this post may be dripping with sarcasm, I won't let it ruin my day. I know that will get under your plastic casing! MLH

No comments: