Sunday, December 11, 2011

*Gasp*

You will never believe what I forgot to mention. Our chapter has officially been named. We are so in love with our chapter name that the girls have decided that they want to add it to the t-shirts we were planning on having made. Do you want to know what our chapter name is?



ALPHA OMEGA BETA!


We are the Alpha Omega Beta chapter of Beta Sigma Phi. With a little luck, we will soon be the Alpha Omega Beta chapter at Tusculum College. All I have to do is schedule a meeting with the dean and pitch Beta as best as I can.

Maybe I will wear black and yellow. I will definitely wear my pledge pin. I know I'm starting to ramble, but I am so in love with my sorority. Just wait until winter break starts. I have plans for a tote bag, two sweatshirts, and a t-shirt. I will post pictures as soon as I get them all made. Then maybe I'll start making some for my sisters :D

Until such time, back to my honors thesis. I am on page six of fifteen. Not quite halfway, but so close. I am just ready to get it finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been doing much blog reading, so I missed all of these wonderful Beta Sigma Phi posts! I am SO happy and excited for you. I'm so PROUD of you and your new chapter. Talk about a success story!!!!! Lots of Beta Love, Erica