Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whew!

The yard sale is officially over and was unexpectedly successful. I honestly thought most of the things sitting out there were junk, but a lot of it went home with people who were thrilled to get it cheap. I guess it proves that one man's trash is another man's treasure.

To-do:
*trade in old textbooks
*ship back incorrect lavaliere
*pack for Kingsport
*continue unpacking moving boxes
*find yarn for prayer shawl

Things that made today awesome:
*the rain didn't last very long
*my parents understood my mild freak out about the books getting wet
*the hand vacuum was still in the house, so I could use it to dry the pages of said wet books
*none of the books were badly damaged, so I can still trade them in online
*the exercise bike didn't sell, so I still have a chance of talking my parents into letting me have it
*I got to go outside and play fetch with Domino in our new yard
*I got to eat strawberries and sugar

Now if I could just find my craft bag and figure out which box my GRE books got packed in, everything would be perfect.

No comments: