Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year

I'm a little late on this, but my New Year was a little hectic. Mom was in the hospital over the weekend because her a-fib was acting up, so there was little to no sleep and celebration. Daniel and I drank sparkling grape juice by ourselves while watching Jenny McCarthy make out with a random police officer.

But that's not the point. The point is that I made a New Year's resolution and am trying to put it out there publicly in the hopes of being held accountable for it.

Much like years past, my resolution is to do yoga each day this year. So far I'm off to a good start. Last night I did my mini workout and then held downward facing dog for a whole 8-count longer than I really wanted to. Today I did my morning yoga routine that I found on YouTube.

We'll see how things turn out once school starts, but I'm hoping that publishing my success on the internet helps me keep it up!

No comments: